- Development series finished. Working on next major version...
- The tray applet can be tempermental on some DEs, this will be addressed in next version.
v1.0.0 (dev: v0.6.0)
- New command line utility
- New website and documentation
- Rewrite tray applet to fix its shortcomings
- Refactor Controller (first pass, 2018)
- Refactor Controller (second pass, 2019)
- Port Controller to PyQt5 (third refactor, 2020)
- Implement Devices tab
- Implement Preferences
- Implement Effects tab ("application profiles" replacement)
- Implement Presets tab ("profiles")
- Implement Triggers tab (a new feature to activate presets based on events, such as session login)
- Beta Release - Cross-distro, device testing and finalizing documentation
- Browse/share effects designed by other Polychromatic users.
- Add backend support for Philips Hue.
- Add backend support for OpenRGB.
- Key remapping (macro) support.
- Interactive effect layers.
- Port application to Windows and macOS.
The roadmap is subject to change at any time.